Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: Call in the Dogs

  1. #71
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    I guess it's according to what God you believe in. Blind faith based on religion doesn't exactly carry weight in world politics.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #72
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    hahahaha...blind faith?

  3. #73
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    When you are depending on the supernatural to win a war...yeah I call that blind faith. Unless, of course, you've seen angels and such descend from the heavens before.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #74
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    I never siad they would depend on God to win wars. Im saying that Israel is gods country, and what I mean by that is that Israel amy be defeated in battle but will not be destroyed.

    Thats not hard to understand....is it?

  5. #75
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    It's not hard to understand...but still that view is rooted in religion.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •